When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: 24" U.S. Royal tires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Chris Kennedy

Look Ma, No Hands!
I am looking for a very nice set of 24" U.S. Royal, ribbed side wall, cream and black tires.

Would appreciate any leads or to purchase from a cabe member!

Thank you
Chris Kennedy

Here’s a set. New old stock, but dirty. Should clean up nicely. See the area that I quickly cleaned.

33551f00dc085e2ff8e09791e3cbf2e5.jpg

c5101731b1c9bd77f9af602b510cd236.jpg

f173d8d975cf95088e69e458f63222d7.jpg

0d9829ebf31245dddd714e5338340dd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

Thank you for your response. How is the condition, ie: cracks, dry rot? Are they soft and playable?
I would, obviously be concerned as far as how they look cleaned up. I plan on using these on the absolute restoration of my 49 Pacemaker to compete on the national level.So they would have to be very nice!

Thanks in advance,
Chris Kennedy

Hello,

I am interested, I hope you didn't get the idea that I wasn't. Do you have a price in mind?

Thanks,
Chris Kennedy

The tires are fairly soft, really didn’t see any cracks. I think they’ll clean up pretty nicely. Normally pair of these new old stock would sell for $300 plus, but I’d sell as is for $200 plus ship.

The tires are fairly soft, really didn’t see any cracks. I think they’ll clean up pretty nicely. Normally pair of these new old stock would sell for $300 plus, but I’d sell as is for $200 plus ship.

If you have any quality white wall cleaner, like Bleche-Wite, it would be helpful to know how clean they will be. That is the disadvantage of buying without seeing a item in person. Your price is reasonable. My zip is 43015 to caculate shipping.

Thank you!

Back