When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Wanted: 26" Chrome Triple Drop Front Rim with Colson Hourglass Front Hub

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

srfndoc

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Looking for a 26" Chrome Triple Drop Front Rim with a Colson Hourglass Hub. It should be very straight with no curb dings or major rust.

Thanks

Last edited:
Yep, definitely thought about it. May consider it if he comes down in price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have got a set for 120 shipped, no dents or dings surface rust. they are laced too hubs now although I believe I have the hourglass hub you need also

if you are interested in them I will throw the hourglass hub in for free, actually the hubs are gutless. Tell you what I can do is throw in a different model D front and rear hub for the $120 shipped and you can switch them out, as good of a deal with shipping as I can manage.

Can you send me some better pics, hard to tell how bad the pitting is on them. Also pics of them from the top angle and pics of the hubs.

If its easier, reply to the PM I sent you and I'll send you my cell number to text the pics.

Thanks

Back