When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: 3.25" Stingray REFLECTOR

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Balloonatic

Riding my '39 Silver King 26X
Hi folks,

I'm looking for a 3 1/4" Stingray reflector like the one shown. If you have one for me, please PM me rather than post here? I don't check here as often as I'd like, but get PMs right away. It doesn't need to be the Gulco reflector, although that's preferred, I'll consider any that look the part. And I'm not picky about 2 pie, 3 pie, 6 pie, etc... I just need one that is the correct size and looks the part.

It doesn't have to be perfect, just not cracked or too badly damaged. It's for an original bike with patina, so used is preferred.

***Please NO referrals to ebay, I know I can find them there, but I prefer to buy directly from Cabers here. And please no "I think I have one, I'll check" messages; they are well meaning but usually a waste of everyone's time. If you have one for me, please have a price that includes shipping to Los Angeles.

Thank you!!
Balloonatic O-O

s-l1600.jpg

Back