When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted - $500 for Juvenile Saddle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not NOS but you can have the whole tricycle for $100 plus the ride
P1200007.JPG
P1200009.JPG
P1200010.JPG
P1200011.JPG
P1200008.JPG
P1200012.JPG

after reading the story you told me about
and if you and Iver would use the Rollfast tricycle seat, I would donate it to the cause of the little bike getting it's life back
I think it's of the right vintage and it would look great IMO on this little bike, the leather has a great look!!!
let me know, please only take it if it's going to get used for this bike
View attachment 382724 View attachment 382725 View attachment 382726 View attachment 382727

WOW! That is INCREDIBLY nice of you. It is indeed a beautiful saddle. Let me give it some thought. Like you said, I don't want to take it until I feel 100% sure that it is the right decision to use it on the bike. I have a couple of people that are helping me with this project (advice, etc). Let me see what they think.

Thank you SO MUCH for your generosity. If I do decide to take you up on it, I will be sure to notate your contribution on all documentation about the bicycle. Again, thank you very much.

WOW! That is INCREDIBLY nice of you. It is indeed a beautiful saddle. Let me give it some thought. Like you said, I don't want to take it until I feel 100% sure that it is the right decision to use it on the bike. I have a couple of people that are helping me with this project (advice, etc). Let me see what they think.

Thank you SO MUCH for your generosity. If I do decide to take you up on it, I will be sure to notate your contribution on all documentation about the bicycle. Again, thank you very much.

no need for a notation!!! it would be a private donation :)

Just an update for everyone - I have a couple of really good potential seats so far to chose from. I haven't made my mind up so please, pass the word around to anyone that might have this seat. There's one I might buy now because I really like it, but I'd still be interested in buying one that I felt 100% sure was an exact match to the one in the catalog. Sadly, I'm starting to get the feeling that it may not even exist.

Back