When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: 58’ Schwinn straight bar frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mymando

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Looking for a 58’ Schwinn straight bar frame. Heavyweight so I can use S-2 wheels & parts I have for the build. Prefer not to have to paint but I can. So let me know. I do have stuff to trade? See pic pulled from archives…Thanks

14D097D7-24A5-4573-92F3-482168B8A128.png

Last edited:
Hmmmm thought they made a straight bar B frame they made them in 57’ didn’t they?

Looking for a 58’ Schwinn straight bar frame. Heavyweight so I can use S-2 wheels & parts I have for the build. Prefer not to have to paint but I can. So let me know. I do have stuff to trade?Thanks
I have a 46-47 BFGoodrich Schwinn DX that I might be parting out ,the BFG bikes had a BFG specific paint job , not typical Schwinn paint job

072422150950.jpg

Well I’m really trying to find a 58’ frame. I have some other straight bar frames just trying find one since it’s the year I was born. That’s the biggest reason.

I have a 46-47 BFGoodrich Schwinn DX that I might be parting out ,the BFG bikes had a BFG specific paint job , not typical Schwinn paint job

View attachment 1720280
Your DX is not a straight bar or a 58?, I think 56 was the last straight bar heavyweight, can't find a 58 catalog but there are none in the 57 or 59 catalog so if it has to be 58 ( your b-day bike ) you probably have to go cantilever if you want heavyweight.

Last edited:
Your DX is not a straight bar or a 58?, I think 56 was the last straight bar middleweight & heavyweight, can't find a 58 catalog but there are none in the 57 or 59 catalog so if it has to be 58 you probably have to go cantilever and came in both weights.
1960 had a twin straight bar TORNDO

Back