When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: 58’ Schwinn straight bar frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have a 52 that needs a home.

20221007_193147.jpg

20221007_193118.jpg

20221007_193107.jpg

Your DX is not a straight bar or a 58?, I think 56 was the last straight bar middleweight & heavyweight, can't find a 58 catalog but there are none in the 57 or 59 catalog so if it has to be 58 ( your b-day bike ) you probably have to go cantilever and it came in both weights.
my DX sold on saturday anyways

Musclebikemadman had one for sale on rat rod bikes.He withdrew it but still might have it.Might want to check with him.Its still in the for sale forum (58 tornado) and it has S2's and 26 2.125 tire on it. Think its on page 3 or 4 in the for sale forum.

Musclebikemadman had one for sale on rat rod bikes.He withdrew it but still might have it.Might want to check with him.Its still in the for sale forum (58 tornado) and it has S2's and 26 2.125 tire on it. Think its on page 3 or 4 in the for sale forum.
Sold tagged the buyer maybe he will sell

Back