When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted a couple of interesting or vintage bicycle water bottles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

teisco

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looking for a couple of water bottles, hopefully vintage looking or famous label (Raleigh, Campy, ect)

I have a couple too if they interest you. Think i have a Peugeot and a Coca Cola used in the Tour de France. Maybe others..

Here are the 3 I have. Left to right: Island Cycle Supply Company (I believe they were located in Minneapolis), higene Elite (appears to have been a promotional giveaway at interbike '04) and Panasonic Bicycles.

The Peugeot is about 40 years old. The Coca Cola Tour de France is from 2001. This particular bottle i picked up in the street after the tour rode through. I was in a restaurant and went outside and picked it up after a Credit Agricole rider drained and tossed it.

20211020_135313.jpg

Ran across a few more. 1990 Minnesota Ironman Specialized and a lion and a giraffe.

Back