When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted a couple of interesting or vintage bicycle water bottles

-

teisco

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looking for a couple of water bottles, hopefully vintage looking or famous label (Raleigh, Campy, ect)

I have a couple too if they interest you. Think i have a Peugeot and a Coca Cola used in the Tour de France. Maybe others..

Here are the 3 I have. Left to right: Island Cycle Supply Company (I believe they were located in Minneapolis), higene Elite (appears to have been a promotional giveaway at interbike '04) and Panasonic Bicycles.

The Peugeot is about 40 years old. The Coca Cola Tour de France is from 2001. This particular bottle i picked up in the street after the tour rode through. I was in a restaurant and went outside and picked it up after a Credit Agricole rider drained and tossed it.

20211020_135313.jpg

Ran across a few more. 1990 Minnesota Ironman Specialized and a lion and a giraffe.

Back