When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found ***WANTED***A NEW HISTORY OF WHIZZER 1939-1965 BOOK

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

CWCMAN

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I'm looking to purchase the book pictured below. The New History of Whizzer 1939-1965 By Willard Larson.

Published many years ago, but I bet someone has one available.

PayPal ready.

Thanks
EA

We tried to reprint but it was too much for the people involved. Good luck. Disregard this post. I put my big boy pants on and did it myself. This is the 118 page last addition, not the short, cheaper one pictured here?

Last edited:
A big thank you goes out to Ray Spangler. He went out of his way and made me copies of this book. He also included copies of Whizzer service facts book and copies of scrapbook of antique motor scooters and motor bikes. In addition, Ray also sent me four DVD's and two Whizzer t-shirts.

Ray refused to accept any money even for the cost of postage. All I can do is acknowledge him here and give him a big thank you. What a wonderful person to deal with.

Kudos to Ray!!

Eddie

This is Ray Spangler-- big as life and twice as ugly. Whizzer Lisa of Memory Lane just found 20 of these books in a barn and she is negotiating to buy them. I don't want to step on her toes but I will reprint those wonderful books, one each for my bikes, with 118 pages, some pages in color. I am giving them away at Illinois Whizzer breakfasts. Even at cost they are pricey but each Whizzer guy should have at least one, before they take a dirt nap. After my friend Al passed away, I have stopped putting Whizzers together for a while so I have time and money to donate to the literature end of the hobby. Willard did a brilliant job and his work shouldn't go to waste. New people need these books so that they can wallow in our twisted culture. Reprinting is legally OK now but you need a long attention span.
Lisa is getting some (combined) parts plus Whizzer shop manual reprints in one book, as mentioned in Eddie's post. She is the Whizzer princess, very hard working and kind. (Lisa's meets are going to happen so please go and help her and Ann Arbor, while in the area.) I am cranking out more, "Whizzers on TV and Al engine rebuild lesson" DVDs if you want any free. PM me--free shipping. The pictured ($24.95 above ) book in Ed's thread is about 80 pages. The $39.95 (later) book has 118 pages (includes) 10 color pages. After shipping and printing, Willard made about $10 and the "stores" made a few more dollars. No one knows about the listed price of the barn books. My one day's (for free) work begots about 35 books but it exhausts a printshop employee who has to punch and plastic bind them for $4 each. So there is a production limit and Willard's prices are 10 years old.
If you give up one PAID "rumpy-pumpy" with the local tart, you can afford one book so buy your home-squaw some candy and this book for Valentines Day. Bump me off, marry my wife and get all the books and Whizzers? Lisa's business phone is 419-365-211.

Service Facts told dealers how to assemble a Whizzer, parts list and engine assembly-overhaul directions. (80 pages) and Willard's Scrapbook (109 pages) My number is 262-233-3857. I have a lot of "bark" on me so discuss negative opinions also.

Last edited:
This is Ray Spangler-- big as life and twice as ugly. Whizzer Lisa of Memory Lane just found 20 of these books in a barn and she is negotiating to buy them. I don't want to step on her toes but I will reprint those wonderful books, one each for my bikes, with 118 pages, some pages in color. I am giving them away at Illinois Whizzer breakfasts. Even at cost they are pricey but each Whizzer guy should have at least one, before they take a dirt nap. After my friend Al passed away, I have stopped putting Whizzers together for a while so I have time and money to donate to the literature end of the hobby. Willard did a brilliant job and his work shouldn't go to waste. New people need these books so that they can wallow in our twisted culture. Reprinting is legally OK now but you need a long attention span.
Lisa is getting some (combined) parts plus Whizzer shop manual reprints in one book, as mentioned in Eddie's post. She is the Whizzer princess, very hard working and kind. (Lisa's meets are going to happen so please go and help her and Ann Arbor, while in the area.) I am cranking out more, "Whizzers on TV and Al engine rebuild lesson" DVDs if you want any free. PM me--free shipping. The pictured ($24.95 above ) book in Ed's thread is about 80 pages. The $39.95 (later) book has 118 pages (includes) 10 color pages. After shipping and printing, Willard made about $10 and the "stores" made a few more dollars. No one knows about the listed price of the barn books. My one day's (for free) work begots about 35 books but it exhausts a printshop employee who has to punch and plastic bind them for $4 each. So there is a production limit and Willard's prices are 10 years old.
If you give up one PAID "rumpy-pumpy" with the local tart, you can afford one book so buy your home-squaw some candy and this book for Valentines Day. Bump me off, marry my wife and get all the books and Whizzers? Lisa's business phone is 419-365-211.View attachment 1561806
Service Facts told dealers how to assemble a Whizzer, parts list and engine assembly-overhaul directions. (80 pages) and Willard's Scrapbook (109 pages) My number is 262-233-3857. I have a lot of "bark" on me so discuss negative opinions also.
Hi Ray, would you know where I could get copies of these books in either print or digital? Thanks

Hi,
I have a 1947 H Model.
I'd like to purchase copies of these books also, print or digital.
I have original Whizzer Facts and Installation and Operating Manual.
Thanks, Fredthecat

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back