When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found wanted:all original prewar schwinn maroon bike recently found!

-

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
I understand the maroon 1935/6 prewar Schwinn has just sold to a local as the original owner did not want to ship and deal with that hassle. don't blame him-it is a hassle. but I am interested in the bike as it seems to be my specialty. to the new owner if you would like to flip it-my way-please get ahold of me. very 'healthy' profit to be made here-want that bike! thank you

Last edited:
You mean this one?
997fc58abf9d49bb708142651d2083f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just made the 14 hour round trip to pick it up. Let me rest up and think about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.got the bike and its awesome! I want to say a special thanks/attaboy to mark-kramai88 who sold it to me and did an insane awesome packing job. the first step in what looks to be an awesome preservation project for me. bike arrived perfect condition-I have never seen a packing job like this before-absolutely incredible job! thanks mark. watch for the bike here on the cabe under projects and 'what bike did you ride today'.

Last edited:
Back