When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: "AS" long bolt and wedge for 1941 Schwinn razor stem

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bloo

I live for the CABE
It looks like my stem survived straightening, so now I need a long bolt and wedge. 1941 Schwinn straightbar with razor stem. As I recall the long gone original was marked "AS".

Anybody got an AS long bolt and wedge for sale?

It looks like my stem survived straightening, so now I need a long bolt and wedge. 1941 Schwinn straightbar with razor stem. As I recall the long gone original was marked "AS".

Anybody got an AS long bolt and wedge for sale?
Photo please

Unfortunately I don't have it. The original was either stretched, stripped, broken, or somehow destroyed. I'm sure I didn't throw it away, but have not seen it in over 40 years, and all I really remember is it said "AS" on top. Somehow, the nuance gets lost.....

Here is a thread where I asked about it,

And a picture of another 41 from that thread:

20201010_165823-jpg.jpg

And the wedge was cast iron and would have looked a lot like the one on this stem:

s-l1600-jpg.jpg

I recently bought one, but it is no good, It is also probably some other year because it is much longer.

Unfortunately I don't have it. The original was either stretched, stripped, broken, or somehow destroyed. I'm sure I didn't throw it away, but have not seen it in over 40 years, and all I really remember is it said "AS" on top. Somehow, the nuance gets lost.....

Here is a thread where I asked about it,

And a picture of another 41 from that thread:

View attachment 1312073

And the wedge was cast iron and would have looked a lot like the one on this stem:

View attachment 1312074

I recently bought one, but it is no good, It is also probably some other year because it is much longer.

I have one

Back