When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: "AS" long bolt and wedge for 1941 Schwinn razor stem

-

bloo

I live for the CABE
It looks like my stem survived straightening, so now I need a long bolt and wedge. 1941 Schwinn straightbar with razor stem. As I recall the long gone original was marked "AS".

Anybody got an AS long bolt and wedge for sale?

It looks like my stem survived straightening, so now I need a long bolt and wedge. 1941 Schwinn straightbar with razor stem. As I recall the long gone original was marked "AS".

Anybody got an AS long bolt and wedge for sale?
Photo please

Unfortunately I don't have it. The original was either stretched, stripped, broken, or somehow destroyed. I'm sure I didn't throw it away, but have not seen it in over 40 years, and all I really remember is it said "AS" on top. Somehow, the nuance gets lost.....

Here is a thread where I asked about it,

And a picture of another 41 from that thread:

20201010_165823-jpg.jpg

And the wedge was cast iron and would have looked a lot like the one on this stem:

s-l1600-jpg.jpg

I recently bought one, but it is no good, It is also probably some other year because it is much longer.

Unfortunately I don't have it. The original was either stretched, stripped, broken, or somehow destroyed. I'm sure I didn't throw it away, but have not seen it in over 40 years, and all I really remember is it said "AS" on top. Somehow, the nuance gets lost.....

Here is a thread where I asked about it,

And a picture of another 41 from that thread:

View attachment 1312073

And the wedge was cast iron and would have looked a lot like the one on this stem:

View attachment 1312074

I recently bought one, but it is no good, It is also probably some other year because it is much longer.

I have one

Back