When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Wanted: Badge - 1953 Huffy 24"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bloo

I live for the CABE
Looking for a badge for a 1953 huffy 24".

Based on some 1953 Huffy 26" bikes that have been posted here on the CABE, and the shape of the shadow on the headstock (tall and rectangular), I think I need the one with the block letters "HUFFY" arranged vertically on a black background. I have also seen this badge with a red background, but I suspect I need a black one.

If any Huffman experts would care to comment on what badge is correct I would be grateful.

Here are a couple of pictures from elsewhere on the CABE showing the block letter badge:

p1320776-jpg.jpg

p1010011-jpg.jpg

And here is the bike. It looks like the rivet spacing is about 3-1/4".

yyobzca-jpg.jpg

ikh0jnf-jpg.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:
I have that badge but it is for a 26" bike and is longer for your reference.

Thank you. So there is more than one size. This is going to be tougher than I thought. How tall is your 26" badge and how much distance between the rivets?

If you can't find a correct one I think that my 26 will just fit. Badge entire length is 3 3/4" and rivet to rivet center is 3 1/4"

That is probably the right one. The shadow in the paint suggests it went pretty much from cup to cup. PM on the way.

Back