When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted! Batwing beater light for original bike (Color Flow)

-

Did these two bikes come with a fender mounted headlight from the Factory?

• Hell No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am positive that it is possible

• Pass the chronic, man

• Well, East of the Mississippi there is a distinct likelyhood that the deal optioned accessories ...

• Total voters
Nice OG Color-flow by the way... paint the bottom fender braces gold metallic to match the line in the chainguard, and the front vertical fender brace should be the same green as the fenders... get yerself that batwing, and you'll be stylin'.

Unquestionably YES. Both bikes take a headlight... your green and gold Color-Flow takes a batwing and fender mounted bracket, and the manifold bike I believe takes a single, m/c looking headlight, either a Delta Sealed Beam or a similar one with a hood....

View attachment 981918
You’re incorrect Sir, both bikes have the optional light one has a bracket and cut out under the springer which mine doesn’t and the other one takes a batwing bracket which my doesn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back