When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Beat up red balloon tire fender

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

RadRacer203

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I'm picking up a Travis bicycle motor soon, which requires you to cut the front fender in order to mount it. I don't want to cut the original fender on my 1952 Murray so I'm looking for one I can. I'd like to get as close a match as I can to my original, and I'd prefer one that was a little rough around the edges or crumpled up so I don't feel as bad cutting it and so it hopefully more or less matches because my bike isn't anywhere near perfect. Must be metallic red and I'd like it to have white pinstripes down the side like my original.

It's not quite the right color cause mine is metallic and darker but I think I can make it work. How much are you asking for it?

$50 shipped.. you could repaint it.. Also, it has the grooves for the truss rods.. they don’t look like they line up..

Hmm, let me think about it. I may hold out for one that matches better. I could paint it but I don't want a freshly painted fender because the whole bike is pretty weathered

Have you mounted your Travis? Would appreciate seeing photos, and would be pleased to share photos of my Travis on a Western Flier by email.

Back