When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted Blueband Bendix Automatic 2 Speed Hub Rusty OK

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Are you sure? The blue is an over drivewith a higher gear designed for a 36 tooth front sprocket, the red and yellow are underdrive providing a low gear for heavier bikes. You have seen more than me so I's gots to take your word.

I know Schwinn offered the blue band on one of the 26" lightweights,.. speedster or racer and it might have only been one year.
But
Hub part# 480837, 28 hole, .080 gauge spoke
Hub part# 480840, 36 hole, .080 gauge spoke

AB-401 Hub shell, 36 hole, .080 gauge
AB-401B Hub shell 28 hole, .080 gauge

The brake arm interchanges between the yellow AB-310 and blue band AB-410 the only difference being the script on them. Columbia used a different 3rd brake arm part # AB-310A with an offset in them. I only know of the three, with the offset one having yellow band script.

If you are talking 36h @bicyclebones I have this repro Eagle Overdrive hub that I replaced the factory defective clutch in. The threads had burs straight from the box, they were keeping the other driver from engaging. Put an original driver in it and it shifts as it should...
Let me know if you're interested.

Back