When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted, CCM Massey 1923 LEFT side crank arm

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

37ccmflyte

Finally riding a big boys bike
Wanted, CCM Massey 1923 LEFT side crank arm.... opposite to the one shown which I have. 7 inch. And a handle bar stem for the same bike...
Any condition, will be replated. CCM is marked on the crank.
Thanks
Gavin
[email protected]

my full bike... I have the correct triple crown forks for the bike now and the fender and stem have been sold.

I have some early Masseys and the crank arms are all rounded like the regular (3) pieces CCM cranks.
The sprocket is the correct design.
In the 1918 catalogue, the cranks arms appear to be rounded and we don't see a cotter pin.
also the fork on your bike doesn't look like a Massey fork like the CCM Masseys that I have seen in Canada
maybe the specifications were different for export bikes, maybe the specs were closer to the British bikes

It looks like the same chain wheel but there are different. In the Massey add picture the crank wheel has 4 bolts holding it your bike has 5 like the Flyer crank. I think that is a British crank pattern in your bike . BSA maybe? Try Looking on a UK site. What is wrong with your left crank?

We had figured that the fork was a replacement so I have had a triple crown CCM Massey fork sent over from Canada for the bike.
The left crank is a replacement Williams crank arm.... that I "could" make it fit I think if an original CCM one does not turn up.
To add to the information here is a picture of another 1923 CCM Massey taken in Australia with the same cottered crank...

Williams crank arm from the other side of mine..... which is not true to the other side... I am yet to take it off to see what it issue is with the angle...

Back