When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted Chain Guard for the Sear's Model Huffy Rail

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Toysoldier

Finally riding a big boys bike
I am in need of a chain guard for a Sear's model of the Huffy Rail. Color is not important nor is the decal as long it matches the one needed for this bike as I can redo to match. Not looking to refinance my house to get one though. I appreciate the help. Thanks!
1968 HUFFY 68  .jpg

4.jpg

Luv the Rails! Any Huffy muscle bike chain guard from that era will work...I put a JCPenny one one my rat Rail because it says “Swinger”on it! I may have what you’re looking for... I’ll look today...
218f2bc2ea621769f6e6f56fa8e0b10e.jpg

941593f4ab48cd5d827b8828ea2185ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David...turns out I didn’t have one myself but have reached out to my pal Rick Dold (top muscle bike guy in KC) & he’s gonna look at what he’s got when he gets home... I’ll let you know...Pappy

Thank you so much Sir! I found the decals on ebay and I can have it powder coated to match if I decide. Look forward to hearing from you.

David...haven’t forgotten you! Rick is currently out of country right now on a business trip so bear with us!...Pappy

Pappy: Good to hear from you. I purchased one off ebay yesterday that looks new shipping and all for $25. He said it was for a 24" so we will see if it is too long but believe it will work. Thanks for your consideration and will let you know if it doesn't work, Thanks!

Back