When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted Chain Guard for the Sear's Model Huffy Rail

-

Toysoldier

Finally riding a big boys bike
I am in need of a chain guard for a Sear's model of the Huffy Rail. Color is not important nor is the decal as long it matches the one needed for this bike as I can redo to match. Not looking to refinance my house to get one though. I appreciate the help. Thanks!
1968 HUFFY 68  .jpg

4.jpg

Luv the Rails! Any Huffy muscle bike chain guard from that era will work...I put a JCPenny one one my rat Rail because it says “Swinger”on it! I may have what you’re looking for... I’ll look today...
218f2bc2ea621769f6e6f56fa8e0b10e.jpg

941593f4ab48cd5d827b8828ea2185ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David...turns out I didn’t have one myself but have reached out to my pal Rick Dold (top muscle bike guy in KC) & he’s gonna look at what he’s got when he gets home... I’ll let you know...Pappy

Thank you so much Sir! I found the decals on ebay and I can have it powder coated to match if I decide. Look forward to hearing from you.

David...haven’t forgotten you! Rick is currently out of country right now on a business trip so bear with us!...Pappy

Pappy: Good to hear from you. I purchased one off ebay yesterday that looks new shipping and all for $25. He said it was for a 24" so we will see if it is too long but believe it will work. Thanks for your consideration and will let you know if it doesn't work, Thanks!

Back