When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Chainguard - 1953 Huffy 24" (brown)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bloo

I live for the CABE
Wanted: Chainguard for a 1953 Huffy 24". The bike is brown with cream/green striping. Here are pictures from some old CABE postings (by other members) of what I think I am looking for. I suspect it was used, stripes and everything, in other years besides 1953. The first bike below is probably earlier, but appears identical to mine.

p1190348-jpg.jpg

p1190344-jpg.jpg

image-jpeg.jpg

And here is mine with the missing guard:

yyobzca-jpg.jpg

Thanks

Still looking for this. A helpful CABE member has offered me a blue one. Anybody got brown?

I have one that was blue but has an old coat of light gray primer over it now if you don't mind a color change.

Thank you for thinking of me. Two weeks ago I was offered a green (blue-green?) one, but wanted to let the ad run just a little longer in case someone has a brown one.

As you can see the bike is rough (last picture), and the striping would be a real pain to duplicate in fresh paint and then it still wouldn't match. I may be in touch depending on what turns up.

I need a rear fender support too... The lower one on mine is a piece of iron strap, brazed on. It should have been a straight one (see the pics of the other 2 bikes).

Is your chainguard 24 inch?

Thank you.

My guard is a 24" and is for your bike. If you can give me a measurement of your fender stay I can look I have a bunch of fender stays.

Bump.

Bought one the wrong color to repaint but....

Still want a brown one with the cream/green stripe job and the big "V" if it is out there somewhere.

Back