When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted - Columbia Mach 1 3 or 5

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

123totalpack

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I am in search of a Columbia Mach 1, 3 or 5 muscle bike. Please let me know even if you are not selling at the moment.

Sam

s-l1600.jpg

I am in search of a Columbia Mach 1, 3 or 5 muscle bike. Please let me know even if you are not selling at the moment.

Sam

View attachment 1298591
Hi, I have the Mach 3 that you are looking for. It is all original and in very good condition including original tires. If you are serious and not expecting to steal one, let me know. If you send me your #, I can call you. I just joined because I saw your post looking for this model. I have had it hanging in my garage for many years. Thanks

Hi, I have the Mach 3 that you are looking for. It is all original and in very good condition including original tires. If you are serious and not expecting to steal one, let me know. If you send me your #, I can call you. I just joined because I saw your post looking for this model. I have had it hanging in my garage for many years. Thanks
Morning sorry for just seeing this message. yes please send me some pictures @ 1-843-340-3052.

Thanks

Sam L

Still waiting on pictures

Back