When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED; Correct front hub for a 1902 Pierce chainless cushion

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I give them a bit more credit than happy go lucky but I take the meaning of using what is on hand and available especially considering the many outside forces.

I will say going through the Pierce serial no. database thread I found a few interesting bikes that I could start to document similarities with.
For instance, a chainless cushion frame that Scott M has which is quite lovely shares both the front hub design and the round seatpost coupling from my Special Racer but with my serial number is significantly further down the line than Scotts by seemingly a few years at least.

Are you looking for the type like in Jesse's picture?
The one in Jesse's picture would be closer than what I have which is a post 1906 hub. The correct 1902 front hub for a mens chainless full suspension roadster is, I "think", this one..... which after over 6 months of looking I am thinking I might have to make one!

Back