When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED: Crankset and bottom bracket that will fit a TOC Victor

-

Jrobert33

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Purchased a mid 1890s Overman Wheels Victor with a crank and BB from a 1900’s Eagle. Would be fine (I don’t need original) but the BB is in rough shape and crank arm is welded to the drive side pedal. Seems this bike has a bit of a special BB. It measures 40mm OD with an internal 37mm bearing and races that sit inside the BB as opposed to a pressed in cup. If you have something that fits, I’m interested in buying it.

Thanks!

Ideally what I need

This is what I have

Just an fyi, that if you are lucky enough to find an original, you will then be confronted with finding pedals as the Victor pedals are not standard 1/2-20 thread. I'm not sure what the designation is but they are 1/2 nominal, slightly smaller diameter and there are more TPI, finer.

Just an fyi, that if you are lucky enough to find an original, you will then be confronted with finding pedals as the Victor pedals are not standard 1/2-20 thread. I'm not sure what the designation is but they are 1/2 nominal, slightly smaller diameter and there are more TPI, finer.

Ahh good call. Thank you!

Back