When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted- Curved seat tube Schwinn Paramount or Superior

-

Tim s

Wore out three sets of tires already!
The title says it all. If you have one that you would part with contact me. I am not looking for a Schwinn Sprint as I already have two of them. Thanks Tim

In modern post WW2 bikes I'm only aware of Schwinn Sprints & Paramounts ; (and Tandems/Triples) with a curved seat tube.
I've never seen a Superior with such.....

The title says it all. If you have one that you would part with contact me. I am not looking for a Schwinn Sprint as I already have two of them. Thanks Tim
I own the orange superior short coupled bike in the photos on line. Have you found the other one? I spoke to a guy in Chicago area in 2015 that said he had the 22' frame, mine is the 24". I have never found another one, just the 2 mine and the Chicago one. I think the Superior is as desirable as the #1 built Paramount short coupled frame. I think the persons name was Ross, I read he passed away a while back.

Joe Nolan, where can I see the photos of your curved seat tube bike? I knew Ross and we talked about his curved seat tube Paramount that he ordered when he worked for Schwinn. He was a very nice, down to earth man and a very strong highwheel century rider. I heard recently that someone in his family kept the bike instead of donating it to a museum after his passing. I am still interested in buying one if you have one or know of one. Tim

1975 Paramount

paramount curve.jpg

Joe Nolan, where can I see the photos of your curved seat tube bike? I knew Ross and we talked about his curved seat tube Paramount that he ordered when he worked for Schwinn. He was a very nice, down to earth man and a very strong highwheel century rider. I heard recently that someone in his family kept the bike instead of donating it to a museum after his passing. I am still interested in buying one if you have one or know of one. Tim
Send your email to [email protected], I will send photos.

Back