When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted- Curved seat tube Schwinn Paramount or Superior

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tim s

Wore out three sets of tires already!
The title says it all. If you have one that you would part with contact me. I am not looking for a Schwinn Sprint as I already have two of them. Thanks Tim

In modern post WW2 bikes I'm only aware of Schwinn Sprints & Paramounts ; (and Tandems/Triples) with a curved seat tube.
I've never seen a Superior with such.....

The title says it all. If you have one that you would part with contact me. I am not looking for a Schwinn Sprint as I already have two of them. Thanks Tim
I own the orange superior short coupled bike in the photos on line. Have you found the other one? I spoke to a guy in Chicago area in 2015 that said he had the 22' frame, mine is the 24". I have never found another one, just the 2 mine and the Chicago one. I think the Superior is as desirable as the #1 built Paramount short coupled frame. I think the persons name was Ross, I read he passed away a while back.

Joe Nolan, where can I see the photos of your curved seat tube bike? I knew Ross and we talked about his curved seat tube Paramount that he ordered when he worked for Schwinn. He was a very nice, down to earth man and a very strong highwheel century rider. I heard recently that someone in his family kept the bike instead of donating it to a museum after his passing. I am still interested in buying one if you have one or know of one. Tim

1975 Paramount

paramount curve.jpg

Joe Nolan, where can I see the photos of your curved seat tube bike? I knew Ross and we talked about his curved seat tube Paramount that he ordered when he worked for Schwinn. He was a very nice, down to earth man and a very strong highwheel century rider. I heard recently that someone in his family kept the bike instead of donating it to a museum after his passing. I am still interested in buying one if you have one or know of one. Tim
Send your email to [email protected], I will send photos.

Back