When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted - DELTA CADILITES or SAFETY LIGHTS like photos - WANTED Thanks!

-

Balloonatic

Riding my '39 Silver King 26X
Hello CABE folks: I'm looking for a set (or a single) of these plastic delta lights like the photos. I will consider any set or single lights, or those without mounting brackets, or those without lenses, but my preference is a complete set like the photos.

They were sold both with and without brackets, and either clear lenses or the long, red and green ones. They are sometimes called "Cadilites" or "Saftey" lights. They are likely 1960s.

If you have a set, or even a single light for me, with or without lens, please have a price and
please do not post here, please PM me? If you don't know how to PM me, it's OK to post here but only if you have something for me.

Thanks so much!

Balloonatic O-O

delta-lights-jpg.jpg

NOS tail light set to include NOS headlight... thinking about selling the bike taking these accessories off first.

20200701_175646.jpg

20200701_175656.jpg

20200505_160021.jpg

Back