When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Wanted Donald Duck Quack horn for Shelby bicycle

-

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hello Cabers,

Does anyone have the correct QUACK horn for the Shelby Donald Duck bicycle? Dan @bicyclebones has a tank on Ebay right now, and I've asked him, and the other vendor too with one on Ebay. The bicycle I have made a deal on has the repro light and innards, but no horn. I would like it to Quack. A wiring diagram would be appreciated too, but I can likely figure it out.

A5BC02FC-B3E9-4ED0-B5FD-35DEA29EBA11.jpeg

08F355AE-6BC4-442C-A956-F4432F5445AE.jpeg

89B0C1BF-2FBA-48BA-89E3-F458C76FC063.jpeg

719CF54A-37F6-480C-AB46-2E367D280BD7.jpeg

Hello Cabers,

Does anyone have the correct QUACK horn for the Shelby Donald Duck bicycle? Dan @bicyclebones has a tank on Ebay right now, and I've asked him, and the other vendor too with one on Ebay. The bicycle I have made a deal on has the repro light and innards, but no horn. I would like it to Quack. A wiring diagram would be appreciated too, but I can likely figure it out.

View attachment 1775790

View attachment 1775791

View attachment 1775792

View attachment 1775794
Bob I replied in the model thread with my email. I also have the wiring diagram

I "found" out I'm an idiot. Jeez, I already knew that? Ha!! Horn that quacks. I'll email the tooth fairy and see if she has one.

Do any of your horns work? Do they have a "quack" sound? Ha!! If they do, and you have a working spare, I'd love to buy one. Otherwise, I'll just use an old school Delta if it fits, or repop if I must. Shawn @Freqman1 is helping me with wiring and pics, but anything you have ( pics/wiring shots) would be great too. Thanks for posting these! Bob

Back