When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Wanted Donald Duck Quack horn for Shelby bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hello Cabers,

Does anyone have the correct QUACK horn for the Shelby Donald Duck bicycle? Dan @bicyclebones has a tank on Ebay right now, and I've asked him, and the other vendor too with one on Ebay. The bicycle I have made a deal on has the repro light and innards, but no horn. I would like it to Quack. A wiring diagram would be appreciated too, but I can likely figure it out.

A5BC02FC-B3E9-4ED0-B5FD-35DEA29EBA11.jpeg

08F355AE-6BC4-442C-A956-F4432F5445AE.jpeg

89B0C1BF-2FBA-48BA-89E3-F458C76FC063.jpeg

719CF54A-37F6-480C-AB46-2E367D280BD7.jpeg

Hello Cabers,

Does anyone have the correct QUACK horn for the Shelby Donald Duck bicycle? Dan @bicyclebones has a tank on Ebay right now, and I've asked him, and the other vendor too with one on Ebay. The bicycle I have made a deal on has the repro light and innards, but no horn. I would like it to Quack. A wiring diagram would be appreciated too, but I can likely figure it out.

View attachment 1775790

View attachment 1775791

View attachment 1775792

View attachment 1775794
Bob I replied in the model thread with my email. I also have the wiring diagram

I "found" out I'm an idiot. Jeez, I already knew that? Ha!! Horn that quacks. I'll email the tooth fairy and see if she has one.

Do any of your horns work? Do they have a "quack" sound? Ha!! If they do, and you have a working spare, I'd love to buy one. Otherwise, I'll just use an old school Delta if it fits, or repop if I must. Shawn @Freqman1 is helping me with wiring and pics, but anything you have ( pics/wiring shots) would be great too. Thanks for posting these! Bob

Back