When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wanted early track racing bikes

-

kccomet

I live for the CABE
looking for 20s to 40s track racers also parts. got anything interesting for sale..... thanks

anybody any early racers for sale

Attachments

• dry 001.jpg
    dry 001.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 218
Pics of track iron

Hello KC,
What is the cycle perched on the ledge behind the truing stand ? Has a Chatter Lea crank, Airlite hf {?} hubs etc ?
Looks nice ! Nice brace of Track Iron you show. Thanks for sharing ! I have just found a Durkopp and Rochet "Super Special" w/Oscar Egg lugs - both track.
Will be seeking some parts to finish these.
Chow, G

good eye oldspoke you can talk the talk and with a durkopp and a rochet you can walk the walk. the bikes a handbuilt bike from the 30s with chater lea components. ive collected balloon bikes for the last 20 years or so, three years ago i couldnt spell track bike had no interest in them, now im ate up with them. i love the little differences, the lug work and so on. builders like drysdale, pop brennan, automoto, durkopp get my heart racing. i started this post wanting to buy another track bike maybe we should change it to show us your vintage track bike. it seems these early racers get little play on the cabe,lets see some and while were at it sell me an interesting one or two..... now for you redline i really really like the 3rd pic is that badged hudson its killer. ill try to post a couple pics thur and did i mention i love durkopps and rochets, hint get the hint.......thanks jim

thanks that hudson is amazing. the second is my favorite. it has a early quick change drop out. possibly the first campy.

Back