When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted fenders for 1951 Schwinn Middle weight

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ozzynut2

Finally riding a big boys bike
Like title says looking for a set of fenders for a 1951 24 inch Schwinn middle weight. I believe it is a spitfire. looking for a set of painted in good shape color does not matter as they will be powder coated or a set of chrome fenders. They have to be in good shape. Message me with pics and price Must be shipped to Michigan

IMG_5601.JPG

OK I called the guy and he said it was a Hollywood is that possible for the 51 and also notice the badge has a shorter span between the two holes so what would the badge look like because he needs one of those also

OK I called the guy and he said it was a Hollywood is that possible for the 51 and also notice the badge has a shorter span between the two holes so what would the badge look like because he needs one of those also
"51 Hollywood is a balloon tire not middle weight

The bike is clearly a middle weight so what model could it be. S-7 rims fork is a middle weight fork so just wondering what model it could be.

Back