When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted fenders for 1951 Schwinn Middle weight

-

ozzynut2

Finally riding a big boys bike
Like title says looking for a set of fenders for a 1951 24 inch Schwinn middle weight. I believe it is a spitfire. looking for a set of painted in good shape color does not matter as they will be powder coated or a set of chrome fenders. They have to be in good shape. Message me with pics and price Must be shipped to Michigan

IMG_5601.JPG

OK I called the guy and he said it was a Hollywood is that possible for the 51 and also notice the badge has a shorter span between the two holes so what would the badge look like because he needs one of those also

OK I called the guy and he said it was a Hollywood is that possible for the 51 and also notice the badge has a shorter span between the two holes so what would the badge look like because he needs one of those also
"51 Hollywood is a balloon tire not middle weight

The bike is clearly a middle weight so what model could it be. S-7 rims fork is a middle weight fork so just wondering what model it could be.

Back