When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted for Columbia G519: Bevin Bell, Persons Tool Bag+Tolls, Pump,

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hi Everyone,

I’m looking to purchase original accessories for my Westfield Columbia G519. Please let me know if you know someone willing to provide these. The following is what I require:
Persons Tool Bag +Toll Set
Bridgeport No.12 pump with brackets
Bevin Bell
Manuals: TM (Technical Manual) and SNL ((Standard Nomenclature List) for G 519

Thanks
I have what I think is a Bevin Bell I bought on eBay a while ago as a period-correct bell for my 1942 Columbia Sports Tourist. It works okay, I just don’t care for the sound that much. Short “zing-zing” when I want a longer “ziiiiiiiing-ziiiiiiiing.”
542F2395-3043-48CF-8C8D-A7F108AEFA30.jpeg

I have what I think is a Bevin Bell I bought on eBay a while ago as a period-correct bell for my 1942 Columbia Sports Tourist. It works okay, I just don’t care for the sound that much. Short “zing-zing” when I want a longer “ziiiiiiiing-ziiiiiiiing.”
Great.
Looks good and I’m interested. Please let me know how we can connect to discuss further. Thanks

Thx all!

Meanwhile here's a photo of an NOS kick stand that was on Ebay a couple of years ago. Gives you an idea...
Also a photo of one of my toolbags with tools and accessories. The pump in the photo is a replica made by the late Ken Boice of Historical Reproductions back around 2004. I do have an original one but no photos at the moment... Photo attached was taken for the article on G519 I wrote for the french Militaria Magazine in September 2015.

View attachment 1428947

View attachment 1428948
Hi Johan

Wondering if you know what is the original US army issued adjustable wrench for the G519. The one in your picture is not the same as the one that questmaster website shows. On their site the wrench is US army marked and manufactured by the FL Manufacturing Company from Newark N.J. Also wondering if the screwdriver was standard issue and made by what company?

Thanks for any information you can provide

C67D7314-E8D1-4BD9-990C-FB775A72ED19.jpeg

Hi @Trail Rider

It's a common misconception that the US in a diamond marked tools are US Army issue. The US logo is for P. Lowentraut Mfg.

In the same way some US military equipment turns up marked USMC (notably webbing inside M1 helmets), but this is really United Shoe Machinery Company.

More details on logos here http://alloy-artifacts.org/trademarks-and-logos.html

I'm away from my notes for the next few weeks, so I can't give you an example of a 'correct' wrench, but you will find reference numbers for them in the bicycle manuals.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Back