When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted for Columbia G519- Original Chain and Original Rear Fender Reflector

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Trail Rider

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi Everyone

I’m looking for two components to complete my Westfield Columbia G519 restoration. Need an original chain and also rear fender reflector. Please let me know if you have one and willing to sell.

Thanks

According to the Tech. Manual for WWII G519 bicycles ''Duckworth'' 1'' pitch chains were used. You would be looking for the one with the outline of a duck on each connecting link. However, of the G519's in my collection that came with their original chain and the original NOS packaged and labeled WWII G519 chains, which I have seen, the one to look for would be the '' Baldwin - Duckworth '' chain. On these each connecting link is marked '' B-D USA'' with the ''USA'' below the ''B-D''. B-D of course for Baldwin-Duckworth. These are the only two variations of the Duckworth markings, which I know of used on the G519 bicycles. I would go with the ''B-D USA'' marked chain as first choice since I have actually owned original ''B-D USA'' chained G519's as well as seen and owned original packaged ''B-D USA'' military bike chains. Hope this helps?

Regards,
Bill

Back