When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted for Columbia G519- Original Chain and Original Rear Fender Reflector

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My experience is that original NOS ''B-D USA'' Military packaged for the G519 chains are, at least at present, not easy to find. You pretty much need to luck into one. The same chain with the same markings from that approx. period and not NOS Military packaged for the G519 ( meaning you don't know if the chain was used on a Military or civilian bike ) are easier to find showing up from time to time on ebay. The '' Duckworth'' chain with the duck outline on the connecting links are scarce, but also show up on ebay now and then.

Regards,
Bill

Hi Bob. I can send a pic but need to confirm spec size dimensions and other details. I think manufacturer was Gulco but need to confirm. Hope someone can point me in right direction.
Here are the correct reflectors for the G519.

20210701_212849.jpg

20210701_213036.jpg

Hi,

for general information, as @blackcat once pointed out to me, the above reflector is for the Columbia, the Huffman uses a slightly different pattern.

I can't post a picture from where I am, but I'm sure someone will.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Back