When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted fork cap for Snyder built triple crown fork

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have a couple hundred forks here, why don't I find one like yours and see how this caps fits? That may help you make your decision.

Gordon

Could be this one below posted recently on a found ladies Thorne. Snyder but not a springer or trussed fork that takes different ones. Sure looks correct........pete

Hi Pete that one looks correct has the oval indentations but again it's sitting on a good fork on what looks like a good bike .
The bike I'm putting this on is my everyday rider rat rod Mutt so not looking to spend a ton and don't want anyone to go to to much trouble
taking stuff apart or stripping one off a whole bike .
I was hoping someone might have one lying around .

Gordon that would be great but please don't go to to much trouble

Many thanks to all you guys

Definitely puzzling. I have a bunch of similar forks, but none of them are exactly like that. All the ones I have do not dip in as far to the center and are not as rounded on the outside of the legs. Sorry.

Yes, I just wanted to show Cabers what to look for....someone should have one. Never knew Snyder forks had so many variants.....Eventually one will show up...:)

Thanks guys my fork may be aftermarket it is nos never been on a bike and is a 28 inch but is balloon tire width .
I have a Snyder built fastback Zenith which is the same as Zephyr which is what I'm using for reference I know the cap on that bikes fork will fit .

Here's a picture of my fork with tape measure the fork holes on top are ovals not D shaped .
What I'm looking for just has too fit and does not have to be pretty as it will be painted .
Not looking for anything real expensive and don't want anyone to spoil a good fork
but if you have a bent up piece of junk that has a good top I'll buy the top cap .

Please respond with what you have and what you are asking .
Thanks

IMG_1889.jpeg

Last edited:
Back