When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Front Tire 20x1.75

-

caprado

Look Ma, No Hands!
Looking to restore a 1970 RollFast 5 speed muscle bike and I'm in need of a front tire... I'm thinking an AllState or Carlisle tire would be the best fit. any help is appreciated..

thanks in advance!

Looking to restore a 1970 RollFast 5 speed muscle bike and I'm in need of a front tire... I'm thinking an AllState or Carlisle tire would be the best fit. any help is appreciated..

thanks in advance!
I LOVE these bikes!!! You don't see many 5 speeds.... I will look thru some tires I have and see if I have something for you.

I have 3 different 20x1.75 blackwall tires. A davis deluxe, schwinn spitfire and a dae yung. Let me know if any of these interest you.

thank you for your reply. do you have any pictures of the tires? i'm not sure what was stock, the sidewall says Milton but my back tire is an AllState slick. on a side note what would you value these bikes?

Back