When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: front tire for an Ingo bike.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

maren

On Training Wheels
This is my first post! I have an Ingo bike and the front tubeless tire is no longer holding air due to the stem coming off. So I need a new tire and welcome any advice or resources out there to making it ride-able again. Thanks!
IMG_6168.jpg

IMG_6169.jpg

Depending on how bad the stem is there are repair stems- original tire was 20x2 white wall single tube. Most use 20x1.5 black as they are much easier to find *although rare*
If the tire is not glued on properly it can spin against the wheel and damage the stem.

Here is a pic of the stem
IMG_6170.jpg
and the rest of tire is in my first pic with my original post. Can this be repaired? I was assuming we needed a new tire. I have the original whitewall tires btw, but they are dried up like 2 dead snakes hanging over a fence! So these must be replacements, and then the front replacement failed, we thought because it was ridden without proper inflation, but could also be that the glue failed? Or a combination of everything? What do you suggest?

Front tire was a 20 x 2.0 single tube as BIKE stated.
More common tire to find , although still rare, is a 20 X 1.5" single tube .
To just ride the INGO you can just bolt on a regular Tire and tube 20" balloon or middleweight wheel.

Back