When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted Girls Coast King Cutlass Bike

-
I'm looking for a girls Coast to Coast bike in really nice condition, looking for a girls bike to match my red men'View attachment 438745 s one pictured. Any help or leads would be appreciated.

Thanks as always for any help!

Greg
Just came across one today: Girls blue frame Cutless, black seat, pedals and grips. Front fender brace bent. Needs new tires. If still interested I'll try to send pics/price.

1551751851346.jpeg

Denver Craiglist

Yes! please send pics and price and location.

Thanks Greg
Greg, I don't know how to post phone pics here. Would u text me your reply @ 309-696-3672, then I can send the pics that way. My granddaughter works part-time at a Goodwill in Pekin, IL (close to Peoria, IL) and thinks $20-$30 would buy it. I could buy it for you and then u could come and get it. Marty Potts

Still looking for a girls Coast to Coast Cutlass Bike in very good condition, any leads appreciated.
Thanks!

Back