When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted- High Flange Front Hub.

-

Roadstermike

Look Ma, No Hands!
I'm looking for a post war High Flange Front Hub. I would pay good money for a nice one. Standard spoke size.
Thanks,
Mike

P1050986.JPG

Here's a really nice Schwinn Approved one. Good bearing rolls smooth. PM if interested.

Photo Sep 07, 07 18 32.jpg

Photo Sep 07, 07 18 42.jpg

Here's a really nice Schwinn Approved one. Good bearing rolls smooth. PM if interested.
View attachment 1262111

View attachment 1262112

View attachment 1262113
Looks like the OP is looking for one from the late '30s-40s for a Cycle Truck? application. This is where it really helps when you are hunting for a part to provide a pic and be specific as possible. For example the high flange hub was used on lightweights, ballooners, and Cycle Trucks. I believe they are all different. V/r Shawn

Looks like the OP is looking for one from the late '30s-40s for a Cycle Truck? application. This is where it really helps when you are hunting for a part to provide a pic and be specific as possible. For example the high flange hub was used on lightweights, ballooners, and Cycle Trucks. I believe they are all different. V/r Shawn
He said "post war"...

OP is looking for Chrome plated steel hub. Mostly prewar or optional for just after war. What you posted is alloy light weight ( 10 speed) hub. 1960's give or take

OP is looking for Chrome plated steel hub. Mostly prewar or optional for just after war. What you posted is alloy light weight ( 10 speed) hub. 1960's give or take
Correct its off a 70s Suburban, but he was not clear if the one in the picture was exactly what he wanted.

Last edited:
Back