When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Ide of Peoria IL Catalog

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jesse McCauley

McCauley Cycle Works
Hello folks!
As the title suggests, I am searching for an Ide catalog.

I know one sold not tooooo long ago so I know there are some out there, I'd love to at least see a digital copy if you are unwilling to part with it or happen to have saved a good copy from a past digital collection.

Best, Thanks, and Regards,

Jesse McCauley

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.JPG

14.JPG

You guys are the best!
So I'm working on a Lady Ide that has lost its decal badge but is otherwise in very nice condition overall.
It was sporting silver paint over the brightwork so I'm tinkering a bit but hoping it will be an easy re-build with some loving.

These catalog images serve me VERY well @Blue Streak thank you as always for your scholarship.
@fat tire trader if you happen to have an image of your badge / decal on your machine I'd love to see it, I couldn't find such an image in my digging on your bike.

@gtdohn I believe has a Lady Ide as well, did you ever find a badge / decal image?

Here is the Ide I have been tinkering with lately.
When I purchased it last year it had silver over-paint on all the brightwork, missing pedals, seatpost, wheels, bars, and half of the brake assembly.

I managed to mate together befitting gear, remove the overpaint from the brightwork to find pretty solid plating on most of it.
Sadly I had hoped to find remnants of a headtube decal but no such luck.

Still, its coming together.

Side Profile Lady Ide.jpg

Ide script crank.jpg

Back