When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted : Information on my 1963? Monark 26" Men's. This is not mine.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Otis60

On Training Wheels
Looking for information or where I can find information on a Monark bike I bought a few years ago. I
have been asking and looking but can not seem to locate anything but this one picture of a restored
bike, I think? I want to know everything about it. True year, model, color, Headlight info and so on. Want to see how things are mounted.
Thanks so much!
Pic 1963 Monark.jpg

Built by huffy.. Not sure when huffy took monark over. Perhaps google that and you can find out

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Monark was bought by Huffy in late '57. Bikes quickly became all Huffy parts, and the Monark name wasn't used much after '62, besides some stingray style bikes.

Monark was bought by Huffy in late '57. Bikes quickly became all Huffy parts, and the Monark name wasn't used much after '62, besides some stingray style bikes.

Between 1957-1960, you'll find some really odd bikes. Some Huffy's came with Monark chain guards, with the crown emblem even!

Model names and badges got swapped around too. I have a girls '66 Huffy Galaxie in my junk pile. The tank had a Monark Thunderbird design painted on it.

Between 1957-1960, you'll find some really odd bikes. Some Huffy's came with Monark chain guards, with the crown emblem even!

Model names and badges got swapped around too. I have a girls '66 Huffy Galaxie in my junk pile. The tank had a Monark Thunderbird design painted on it.
OK Thank you. Would you know where I can find information for early 60's Monark. Need to see stenciling, paint code, anything else?

Back