When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Iver Johnson Pedal Cranks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

markivpedalpusher

Riding a '41 Autocycle Super Deluxe
I need a pair of pedal cranks for an early Iver Johnson trike. Anyone have a pair they can spare?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376699641.410148.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376699654.702976.jpg

Seeing needs like this is when I wish I had taken up the machinist trade in my younger years. Nothing like having the tools, and skill to use them, to make just about any metal part needed to fix up older collectables.

Dave

I agree hopefully I'll find a similar pair. My trike would probably be considered a parts trike but I like the challenge of bringing it back to life.

I agree hopefully I'll find a similar pair. My trike would probably be considered a parts trike but I like the challenge of bringing it back to life.

Mark, I just checked my parts stash. I have two styles of pedal cranks that could be used on a tricycle and possibly modified to suit your IJ trike. One takes a 1/2" axle and 1/2" pedal threads, and is 3" C-C on the holes. It looks similar in design to yours except for the metal at the axle which is round instead of flat at the pin hole. The second style needs a 9/16" axle also takes 1/2" pedal threads and is 3.5" C-C on the holes, but is a different design overall than yours. If you'd like to see photos I'll charge up my camera batteries and try to post them by tomorrow evening.

EDIT: The one set I have that are 3" center to center on holes is exactly like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Chi...279?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27d53e6f4f

Dave

Last edited:
Yes, I'll try to take and post them either Tuesday or Wednesday evening and show front and side views.

Dave

Pedal Crank photos

PedalCrank1.JPG
PedalCrank2.jpg

Here's the two styles of cranks I have showing front and side views. The set on the left in each photo fits a 1/2" axle while the right set fits a 9/16" axle.

Dave

Back