When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted - KKT B-MX (RT-B-MX) 1/2" rat trap pedals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bloo

I live for the CABE
Wanted - KKT B-MX (RT-B-MX) 1/2" rat trap pedals. To be clear, B-MX is the model number, although they are BMX rat traps. There were many finishes, Prefer black but will look at any. Lousy condition OK, even preferable. I wouldn't want to use up a NOS set on a rider.

image56b386324f_lg.jpg

Appearance varies a little, sometimes there are no holes behind the reflectors, sometimes the reflectors are riveted instead of screwed. They will always be stamped with KKT and the model number. The shaft is marked with a square and a circle near the threads.

These are full size rat traps from the late 70s and early 80s, and they are about the same length as a Torrington 8 or 10 (approx. 4 inches of foot area).

I need 1/2" threads for a one piece crank.

Honorable mention to the K-MX, which is smaller, and closer to the length of a Torrington 6 or 9 (approx. 3-1/4" inches of foot area). A quick way to tell the difference is that the bearing cap does not reach the full width of the pedal like the bearing caps on the B-MX. I might be interested in K-MX too if the price was right, but am primarily looking for full size (B-MX).

Horrible condition is ok. These all have chrome moly shafts, and would probably be rebuildable even after having an anvil dropped on them.

What do you have available? Thank you.

Sorry, I didn't find them. I went on a cleaning binge this summer and tossed a bunch of pedals (among other things) and I have a feeling that they were scrapped.

Thanks for the tip. Somebody else got em though.

Still looking for KKT "B-MX" rat traps in 1/2 inch. Condition not really important.

Back