When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED-MAGNA PEDALS

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These were also reproduced. I know I have at least one set of repos sitting at the house. Not sure who did them or if they are still available. Surprised no one has chimed in. V/r Shawn

Arn't most pedal axles roughly the same, doesn't Torrington etcetera are cross over parts work?
Magna pedals have axles that are peened on the end. Not able to disassemble and replace bearings or axle. If you grind off the peened on washer there is nothing to reattach it to. Torrington and most vintage pedals have threaded end races so everything can come apart and be serviced. I have a bad axle so the simple fix is to replace the entire axle assembly. Stupid and cheap set up.

These were also reproduced. I know I have at least one set of repos sitting at the house. Not sure who did them or if they are still available. Surprised no one has chimed in. V/r Shawn
Magna pedals with the round end reflector have been reproduced a couple of times with varying success. I have the square end plates. Either style axle assembly is usable. The hard part is finding one!

I looked through my magna box and had maybe 8 lefts and 1 right...and all were junk...that should tell you something...
They are actually cheap pedals. They just happen to have the look. I also can't bear to junk what parts I have!

They are actually cheap pedals. They just happen to have the look. I also can't bear to junk what parts I have!
trust me, I know they are cheap pedals, that was kind of my point...over many years of buying parts trying to put good pairs together, I end up with a box of junk..

The problem with trying to substitute an axle that can be serviced is that the bearing end nut sticks out. That is why normal pedals have a bulge on the end plate. The Magna end plate is flat to hold the reflector. I have an idea how to get around it but am trying to decide if it is worth the effort.

Back