When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED-MAGNA PEDALS

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1motime

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Looking for a RIGHT SIDE Magna pedal. Or a project pair of men's size. I need a good right side straight axle shaft. Since these pedals do not come apart I need the axle shaft with the tube cover, end cups, and enclosed bearings. Old patina on these parts is even better. Condition of end plates or blocks is not important.
Pedals with square or round end reflectors are the same.
If you have anything please PM me.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for a RIGHT SIDE Magna pedal. Men's size. I need a good straight axle shaft. Since these pedals do not come apart I need the axle shaft with the tube cover, end cups, and enclosed bearings. Old patina on these parts is even better. Condition of end plates or blocks is not important.
Pedals with square or round end reflectors are the same.
If you have anything please PM me.
Thanks!
Are you still looking for these items?

Still looking! RIGHT side men's Magna Pedal. Any condition. Just need a good axle and bearings assembly. The rest of the pedal is not important

Will be interested in a pair of patina pedals if axles assemblies are good

Last edited:
Arn't most pedal axles roughly the same, doesn't Torrington etcetera are cross over parts work?

Back