When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED- Marilyn Monroe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pedals Past

I live for the CABE
Wanted..... Earl Moran lithograph from 1940’s of Marilyn Monroe called “Dreaming” see photo below email or pm [email protected]

MY opinion...that's not Marilyn. I Googled Earl Moran and Marilyn Monroe and he did indeed do a lot of stuff with her but I didn't see any where she was completely nude. The picture you have looks nothing like her...my opinion only!

MY opinion...that's not Marilyn. I Googled Earl Moran and Marilyn Monroe and he did indeed do a lot of stuff with her but I didn't see any where she was completely nude. The picture you have looks nothing like her...my opinion only!
You know, I think she's dead, too. Not trying to butt in here. . . just saying.

First off It is Marilynn she talks of his nude painting in many books and articles and credits it made her. It also was authenticated by his museum and daughter who sold it off. i collect Moran my family has since the 1930’s my wifes grandfather was the art proffessor at New Mexico state in the fifties was Americas first forenzic artist for the state of Nevada. He specialized in nudes and was good friends with Moran. I was on the board of Nevada Museum of Art as well as the board in Yountville Veterens Museum and have participated in Moran Vargas Pierce Rollins as well as Maxfield Parrish displays so I am not new to collecting art. Second who ever asked your opinion ..... you wouldnt know the difference between the blind side of a donkey let alone have the knowledge to make the judgement .....third here is a authenticed nude of her done by Moran I own. The painting I am searching for is very early, and no the facial features as well as her body are not what we have seen as Marilyn but if you look at some of her early photos including some of her nudes they dont either. This particular print just sold on ebay ....... as well listed as Marilynn

Last edited:
There were a set of three early Norma Jean paintings this was one i found it to complete the collection. He started photoing and painting her before her acting career . In 1952 Moran photographed her nude for a calendar. It ran thru 1957, DiMaggio was jealous so in 1954 it came out with a lift up cellophane lace slip pull up cover. That calender is very rare. After the divorce the company ran it 55-57 completely nude again. Moran was a pastel artist until he began doing oils in the 60’s. The photographed oil painting was released in 1972.

I own the yaht she was taken to Marthas Vineyard to meet JFK .

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back