When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

::WANTED:: Marlin Firearms Co. Bicycle circa 1937

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I had one a few years ago and sold it on ebay. I dont think that one came from me but maybe it did. I dont remember a rack, but the one i sold was missing the seat. They sure are scarce. Built by Columbia. The guy i sold it too said he had a gun museum or something. Good luck with the hunt!

the carrier is simelar to a ''37 Rollfast,
i don't think it belongs to the bike because it not horizontal with the frame,
maby the base-bike is a Columbia, at least it looks like it, mostly small shops or warehouses put there own
brand and parts on a bike, i had the same with my SAMSCO bike, it was a triplex store in the '30,
didn't find any thing, i knew the base was a Rollfast, Rollfast has more documentation.
so i mad a Rollfast out of it, but i still like the SAMSCO badge.
if you make more close up pictures of your decal i can maby help you out with making one,
but i saw there was some paint over it....
let me know!
[email protected]

Thanks for the information. I bought the bike in the pictures from a person in PA. I am one of many Marlin Firearms Collectors.

I ended up not having the time to restore it and the president of the Marlin Firearms Collector's Association bought it from me to have it restored. I heard he did get it restored, but I've not been able to see it yet.

I now have the time and am looking to find another bike with the same name plate on the front.

I was also told when I bought it that they bikes were made by Columbia and sold through Marlin Firearms Co. I guess several gun manufacturers have done the same.

Yep that was my bike!!! When i got it it was completely disassembled. The pieces were placed in partitioned cigar boxes in labeled envelopes. Glad to hear it found a new home. When i had it for sale many columbia and Marlin collectors emailed me and all said they had never seen another. One guy told me it was probably a one of a kind made for a prize giveaway. Good luck, you will probably have to clone it.

That's the only picture I have of the badge. I know the guy who bought the bike off of me. I'll see if I can catch him and get more pictures sent this way.

Spitfire, I'm glad to know he bike came from you. If you ever see another, and want to part with it, let me know! I have the actual ad in a couple of magazines that shows the bike. I'll have to scan a picture of it and post it.

Thanks for all the information!

Back