When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Wanted New Departure Oil Filler/Port Cap

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jlively970

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello Cabers, looking for a New Departure Oil Filler/Port Cap. Please let me know if you have anything.

Thanks in advance!

JL

Anyone near Basalt, Colorado who can help this person? shipping would be a killer.

giphy.gif

1579117468084.png

Ha, Ha, Scott... that's true, but from working in a mail room since 1997, I know the post Office will run it through a machine which may grab and rip the cap right out of the envelope. Tried it, been there, done that, learned from it. You can try it sure, and it may be ok, but if the receiver receives a ripped up envelope.... :cool:
if you even use a tiny bubble envelope 4x6 it will run like $4.25 or so.

Ha, Ha, Scott... that's true, but from working in a mail room since 1997, I know the post Office will run it through a machine which may grab and rip the cap right out of the envelope. Tried it, been there, done that, learned from it. You can try it sure, and it may be ok, but if the receiver receives a ripped up envelope.... :cool:
if you even use a tiny bubble envelope 4x6 it will run like $4.25 or so.

nah
shipped/rec'd many tens of thousands of packages over the years
a lil cardboard and padding and it'll be just fine.

ship ~100 3oz 1x6x9 poly-mailers first class per month and they cost $2.66-$3.09 or so

I remember the "good 'ol days" when a friend of mine sent me 4 1/25th scale model tires in an envelope as a joke with 1 stamp and I got them just fine. NOT any more... tho.

Back