When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED, New Departure WL Front Hubs - 36 Hole only

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Lux Low

Finally riding a big boys bike
I am in Need of New Departure 36 hole Front Hubs Preferably WL hubs and Hub shells, but also interested in SM and W front hubs will pay $5 to $30 a hub and i know that's a spread it all depends on there usefullness. I am interested in Mainly New Departure WL Hubs with or with out rust, black out or not, HUBS MUST HAVE INTERNAL RACE IN GOOD CONDITION, NO PITTING OR DAMAGE! I prefer decent chrome for original use, but i do rechrome these so deep lettering and no heavy pitting is is important on uglyer ones. Vintage Front hubs lacked lock nuts and most of the time and the cones are usually toast, it usually takes a bunch of hubs to get some good ones together, you may keep the innards and send me the WL shells only. This method would give you extra parts and you could wipe out the inner race and confirm it's good, Would rather do larger lots of hubs but by the piece is fine. if you want to send pictures i can offer more. We are hoping to Successfully Recycle New Departure WL hubs and that you can identify usefull hubs, want to send dirty hubs will pay like auto parts stores, as cores, if you send real nice stuff i have no problem sending more doe for better product and time and effort.

pm em with what what you have

I am interested in W and Sm 36 hole hubs if they are complete with good cones and axle nuts only.

Back