When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED- Prewar CWC chain guard/badge and front end

-
Front end? are you talking about the fork?

I have a prewar chain guard. It's off a girl's bike, but that's an easy fix in moving the bracket. Also have a prewar flying V fork and a nice prewar 6-hole rack. I may have an extra Roadmaster badge.

Last edited:
Front end? are you talking about the fork?

I have a prewar chain guard. It's off a girl's bike, but that's an easy fix in moving the bracket. Also have a prewar flying V fork and a nice prewar 6-hole rack. I may have an extra Roadmaster badge.
Id seen the fork earlier but it's incomplete so I passed on asking about it. I'd be interested in the badges, I have the screw hole measurements

You were asking about buying a "front end" I noted that I had a fork for sale if that's what you were referring to. You never said anything about the truss rods and brackets.

I also have a chain guard, same as the one Catfish offered you, a girl's version. You would need to move the bracket though.

Honestly, I rather not sell just a badge.

Thanks

Back